♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, October 12, 2012

finally ♥

Me and him..:)

Okay, since this my diary so I will use my bragging right. Although nothing to brag actually but finally! Finally I manage to meet this guy! I've been searching him like 5 years! I think I have posted before this about a guy that I really-really wish to meet again. And I get to meet him. Its not that hard actually, it just take me so long to search. I get his whereabouts from his brother, which I don't know. If you are desperate enough to search for a person, you have to be brave to ask from stranger. Hahaha. 

I met him last year. I'm so speechless when I face to face with him. And the first meeting, we run into his aunt. And he got asked a lot because of that. Hahaha. After that we meet again for few times. Nothing excites me more than meeting him, so all other things were pushed aside. Last year, before I went to Penang, we didn't manage to meet up. So that's it.

This year, I almost gave up. Okay, I did like him. *blush* But it didn't end there. Wait for me. I will be back. This the beginning of a new journey in life. ;)

P/s: name? never mind. hahaha. Can't write so much. I'm getting embarrassed. Since I'm not the type that will say anything or declare anything to public or friends. You ask, I answer. You didn't ask, its not my responsibility or a must for me to say anything. Nothing to hide, nothing to brag. ♥ Sky

2 comments:

  1. aiseh c pink hdup dia berbunga2 rupanya suda skrg n...hahahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. copol!!! :) berbunga tu slalu, cuma nda kelihatan seja..:P ko bila lagi? mesti la mo happy sama-sama dengan gang!

      Delete