♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

just nothing

I’m pathetic. Really pathetic.

Okay, ignore that. Actually I just updated my blog just now and blurt out all my frustration. Its my way to cool down myself. I love talking but writing it will be more calming. You may forgot what you say but you cant forget the word you write, its written!

Now I want to write something is not emotional. I will try. I just created an account at Twitter. Outdated? Well, trends and Esther or Pink doesn’t go along well from the very beginning. I still not quite sure how to use it but I think time will teach. J

I don’t have any specific topic to discuss. I’m just doing this to kill some time. I have nothing to do now. Frustration still nested in my heart and mind. Anyone volunteer to give some topic to discuss? ;)

P/S: I’m easily irritated and not good in handling stress and tension. I tend to act recklessly when I’m stress. Crazy thoughts and plan come shooting in every corner of my mind. Some is really fun, but sometimes I will regret it. Now I learnt the truth. It’s in the blood. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment