♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, July 16, 2012

end to start

Hey! Hey! And hey! In less than 24hours, I will be back to Sabah. Happy? Sad? I don't know. I'm more concern with "who" will be at Sabah for me.I need to settle this matter. (It will be more tangled and complicated later)

I admit that I used to fall for you. But the way you treat me make me lose my feeling. I didn't meant to play with your heart but I'm not angel. I need to listen to my heart now.

P/S: too afraid or don't want commitment? Distance really kill. Especially for me. I'm not good with words neither with action. I hope this will work. I will make this work. Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment