♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

hari angin tidak bagus

*entry with broken language*

Ok, napa tiba2 menulis waktu petang begini? Sebab tekanan. Tekanan pasal? Hurm...

Rasa sakit hati. Teda karen(electricity)! Tiba2 jak tadi. Itu satu hal. Pastu sampai rumah tadi, mendengar orang membebel,Ridwan. Sebab? Charger handphone dia rusak. Nda tau la mcmana buli rusak, tapi kalau barang yang xberkualiti mmg begitu, sukur2 seja ada. Skrg suda rusak, mau komplen sama tu charger, xguna. So komplen dengan saya, lagila nda larat jo! Pastu mengungkit. Macam mau ditampar. Lepas tu saya lagi membebel. Kes harta tidak pandai selesai. Dan memang bikin sakit kepala. Yang paling mengamuk, memang hubungan kekeluargaan itu sudah tiada makna. Instusi kekeluargaan semakin rapuh.

#its really pathetic to say this but this is one of the reason why I don't believe in family instituition. Its really an immature thought but it really affects me. Hatred is growing stronger. I have to hold back myself. Or I will crash my heart and being really helpless. I just feel want to have a hard cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment