♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy birthday Esther. :)

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me and me, happy birthday to me. *self clap,and yeay!*

I'm really grateful that I already live for 2* years. I'm currently in the phase of maturing. Thanks for all the wishes! I got less wishes this year because I kept my birthday private. (Forgot to mention, my birthday was yesterday, 26th of june) I don't really matter I get less wishes, I just want the people that really remember my birthday to wish me. It was even more meaningful. There are many people that you meet and know in this world but only few will remember and appreciate you. Thanks guys.

Birthday is like a curse that telling you the time is moving and you age is just added and friendly reminder that telling you that "what have you achieved, what have you done before adding the number in your age". Birthday is also a new hope for you to dom some new resolution, the target to achieve before the next birthday. Life is too short to be filled with sadness. Be happy! Its worth it.

This year, I'm sure that I've seen, heard and learn from the life path that I chose. Not perfect but its really impacting. I made some mistakes, I made some friends, I made decisions, I'm pursuing personal development and I know I'm better now. In my own words, thoughts and definition.

Melancholy attack during birthday. Feel restless and powerless. Words are hardly expressed through my mouth but thoughts are running endlessly in mind. I don't know or maybe pretend not to know what's happening to me. I will be better when I wake up later. This silent had make me feel restless. Almost spill everything out but I hate to be attached to someone. Its easy to be attached, but its so hard to detach. I learn to detach by not attached to people. Attachment might give you strength but you need a lot more strength to detach yourself.

P/S: last year birthday was too wonderful until this year birthday feel so awkward. It remind me of Katy Perry song,Thinking of You.

"Comparisons are easily done once you had the taste of perfection,"

Till we meet again diary, good night and sleep tight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment