♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

another life phase. :)

Hello~ we meet again my little diary. For the past last week, I've been writing in more casual Malay and mixed language. I know its a violation and disgrace for language. Pardon me, I'm not belittle of the language. I'm just want to be more relaxed while expressing my thought. By the way, I'm already in my study week period. It would be more frequent in sleeping late I guess(I always sleep late though). Hahahahah.

Did I mention that I started a business? Well I guess not. But this business somehow not only about the money. It was more than that. I learn to improve my self esteem and in the same time, gaining some knowledge from the people that already suceeded in the business. Looking for financial freedom? Wanting for more time? Doesn't like the idea of working for the whole time? Want to improve on your soft skill? This is maybe what you looking for. You can ask me personally or inbox me get further information. I'm so excited about this business because I personally believe that this can change my life. People in the business has proven that. This not going to work for everyone. Only people with dream can do this. Because, you will strive for the dream. My dream that driving me in the business and you might want to get to know about it. There is no forces, its your choice.

"A man with a dream will not be denied"

"When you think you know about everything, that's the point when you stop learning"

The first saying will strengthen your faith in your dream. Reality is harsh but if you work hard enough, put your effort into it and spend some time to do it, it can be achieved. For the second saying, I believe that in this life, we all are learning. When you stop learning, you stop living your life. Learn something from everything because you will miss the point when you try to learn everything in a time. Don't rush because you might miss out the important things to learn.

In this business, people are changing. Off course to be a better person. If you keep yourself closed, you will never develop your true potential. That is a waste of life. Not everyone can be successful, only the people that have the intention to be successful, open to opportunity, evaluate the opportunity and pursue it by investing effort and strive for it. You might faced some obstacles in your journey but you have to hold on to your faith. The beauty of the business is they certainly will not let you struggle by yourself. They have sufficient support for you and your business. You might not like your team members in your work or assignments but you will love the team in the business. The true feeling in a team.

P/S: you can get the information from me about the business. Its your decision. I love what I'm doing because I want to achieve my dream. This is another phase in my life for developing my true potential and be success. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment