♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

nothing



     Hello~ It's been a week and a day of 2012! How's life? For me, it still good. And hopefully will be good for the whole year. The reason I'm writing today is just to take a short break from study (errr...). Just want to be nonsense here? hahahahaha. I'm currently on my exam month, first paper is on the 6th of January, Marketing Research. Even though there's a lot I can't answer, just write confidently and pose some devilish smile during exam is common for me. Stupid? I would say I'm silly. hahahahaha. One of my activity now is playing volleyball. It's from last year (to make it sound longer period of time). I'm not a good player and playing volleyball is only for the sake of having fun! XD Play hard, laugh harder. Continue with the exam, my next paper would be on 9th of January, Managerial Accounting and Corporate Communication. My aim for this semester is to get dean list (pergh...since first year!) and for the Managerial Accounting paper, I really want to score this paper. Not because of the lecturer is 'nice'(ehem..ehem..hahahahaha), but I seriously want to score this paper. The killer paper for this semester? In my opinion, would be the Communication Theory and Research. But, maybe I can do something to this paper. I like the lecturer so much! She is so kind and I like the way of her thinking. Okay, I think it's time. Need to back to my books, notes and etc.

P/S: Motive of the picture up there? I just want to show off my new henna. I love the drawing. Cool drawing~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment