♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year

I have gone through 21 new year in my life and celebrated new year in different way and emotion.. The 22 new year, I just cried. There's deep hole inside my heart. Really deep. I can't do anything beside cry. I have no gut to call anyone to wish "Happy New Year", I just want to be alone and cry. When do I lost the confidence to fake a smile and call people to wish them "happy New Year"? When do I started to not wishing people on new year? I lost in my own self in my own world right now. I don't know how to erase all these complications now. The more I tried, the more it hurt. And I'm not the one that known as the person who wait patiently. 2012, please be nice to me. Why am I like this? *sigh*


P/S : Why I have to be this emotional!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment