♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

boyfriend?

Realized something today(can't remember exactly when is it)... All my previous boyfriend, I have known them for less than 2months! hahahahaha.. motive? nothing, just realized it today. why? because.. I also not sure about it. maybe I'm too rush? and, I never single more than a week! (ridiculous!) even me myself can't believe it. this one is old fact. is not a lie, but not updated. so this time, i decided to take it slow. give myself more space and time. not waiting for 'special someone'. I don't know where you are and who you are, but I know eventually I will found you. maybe I already know you, or maybe you are out there, someone I don't know.


P/S: aishhh.... suddenly come out with 'boyfriend' issue. is this a sign that soon i will end my single status? hahahahaha... in a relationship? married? hahahahaha.. (ok, seriously need sleep.. I sound more and more ridiculous! XD )

No comments:

Post a Comment