♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dream...again...

nah kan....tadi masa tdur tengah hari smpi petang mimpi lagi....this time different sket...mimpi ada pasal karate...pas tu tb2 ada kuburan....coursemates2 sekalian....cerita dia btul-btul blur...sy langsung tdk paham...tiada clue langsung...at least mimpi sebelum ni ada lagi paham2 skit....pa punya mimpi ni...sakit hati ooo...bangun2 jak bpeluh2...ada ka mimpi lalu kuburan...babal...btul2 ndada keja bha...kin sakit hati jak...tp maybe mimpi sy tu related dengan my life here in USM...smua budak2 usm kan( coursemates)...hopefully nothing bad will happen to me...semakin takut pula mcm ni...ada jak mimpi2 nda tentu....

No comments:

Post a Comment