♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Basikal!

Hari ni main basikal dengan e Hasrul and Erhan...
huhuhu...
best juga la round2 USM...
kekekeke...
pastuh kami p dinner d sana Plaza Ivory..
lepas ja balik td....
tetidur lagi 1jam aaa....
sandi....
wakakakkakaka...
petang tadi call my dad...
kata sepakat telah dicapai...
budget tuk dinner diluluskan...
hopefully the dress is still there...
wait for me to take you home...:D
and seperti biasa...
adala ceramah2 dr seorang father kepada daughter yang jajal ini...
tdur awal...rehat cukup...study bagus2...
banyak lek la...
td masa misscall dia..then dia call balik...
maybe he thought that I still want to argue bout goin home...
tapi new approach tuk mengelakkan ketidakpuasan hati...
dont mention anything bout going back...
tanya2 kabar...
share2 berita and cerita2...
and the result???
win-win situation...
very2 favourable conversation...
huhuhuh....
new resolution, new approach, and new vision...
that what we call??
" Father's Daughter"
wakakkakakaka......

No comments:

Post a Comment