♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Motivation Reminder

Time are limited but there are always time for me to be negative. Now lets work this out. Instead of sighing and complaining all these things and works that need to be done, how about START working on it? Yes, give your best shot and move forward. Life is too short to complaint on every single things and questioning why it doesn't happen in the way that we want. Smile, give a pat to your shoulder and say "you can, you will and you are doing this". Have a great day people! :3

P/S: Yes, I can do this. Please stay with me, I need you. Don't go motivation. Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment