♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I need mental and emotional support so badly now. Holding back myself to fall and give it up. No time for another heart throb moments. No time to even look at my face in the mirror now. But I spare some time to type this entry, just to distress myself and wish you good night. Good night my diary.


P/S: 'Fantastic Adventure' keep humming on my mind now. I really need an escapade and enough rest after this critical time had passed! Dekimasu ka? okotou wa dekimasu! daijobuda! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment