♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

11/11/11

This is not always happen (haven't happen yet, to be precise).. Last year it is 10/10/10. And if I can live until next year, I have the chance to be on 12/12/12. What is so special about this date? For me.... Nothing actually.

Tomorrow I will be going to Kajang, Selangor. I take this chance to join the 'University Ambassador'. Well, I have to struggle since I still have 2 assignment that on my list to submit within a week! I don't know if I can make it. Besides that, I still have my midterm on next Tuesday. Off course I haven't read that too! Week after that? I prefer not to say anything bout it, I will be deadly stressed. I decide to hang on until the managerial accounting midterm. After that, I will relax myself for a while. Maybe escape somewhere during the weekend. I need to distress because after that I will be super busy with others assignment as well as programs and not forgotten, the FINAL EXAM. 

I've been thinking this lately, I probably will quit my job. I hope that by quitting I can have more time to do my assignments, spending time with friends and get enough rest! Mark my word, by the end of this month I will quit my job! Its not because I hate the job, but it seems like I need more time to fulfill my responsibilities in study! Its not that I'm desperately need money. I just make myself satisfied by working. Be patient Pink, after you finished you study, you can work all you want! Stop pushing yourself so hard, you will fall and hurt. My friends say that I looked really tired every time they see me. Maybe I should enjoy myself joining the university programs rather than working. I might not have the chance to enjoy this moment after graduating. 

P/S: Dear diary, why do I feel so lonely now? I can feel I'm crying silently in my heart. Please don't be like this heart. Everything gonna be fine. This is just for a while. Smile.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment