♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

little update

"Sometimes its easier to act like you don't care than to admit that it's killing you."


I always wanted to make people happy. Because if they happy, I'm happy too. But it turned to be I always let people down and I'm down too most of the time. I'm sucks at empathy? I'm sucks at being understanding friend? I'm a bad lover? I don't know. It seems like I really have problem with human relationship. Anyone volunteer to teach? : ) (confused and depressed)

Hello world! Its been awhile since I last updated this diary. Why? Well, being super busy and lazy because of tight schedule. *but still sleep at 3-4am everyday...(-.-")* I've worked about a month and I enjoy my work! Although I always depressed when I look at my schedule (assignments, midterms, etc), by working it helps me to feel relax. My friend said its a sign that I should work now, stop studying. *WHAT!??? I have like 2more years to finish my study!!* I tried to calm myself down by relax and tell myself to do my works whenever there is a free time or break time. It is so tiring! Seriously! I'm not stressed because of work, but I'm stressed over the assignments! Now I'm trying to be on the track by doing my work bit by bit. There is nothing gonna change if I keep thinking over and over it.





If emotion can be controlled like this.....


Yeah... I really-really wish...:'(
P/S: till we meet again diary.. :')


No comments:

Post a Comment