♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

its the end


            Hey! It’s the end of October! Thinking to write in my diary tonight~ ♥ Last week, we have a week of holiday due to Deepavali~ Next week there will be another holiday. Mid semester break with Hari Raya Haji. Where I’d been all these time? Well, not going anywhere. My routine everyday is going to work and do assignments. For the whole week! No life huh? I got the feeling that next week will be the same. Huh! I think it will be worst! Since I have to submit 2 assignments and have 3 midterms when the mid semester break is over. Wuarghhhhh.. I shouldn’t write this entry now because I have midterm test tomorrow. But I’m just too bored. L warghhhhhhhhhhhhh…. *I want to scream! Again and again! L*

No comments:

Post a Comment