♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday Discomfort

Hello! How's life? Does it treating you good? Bad? Fair? For me, life has been good so far. Except for the proneness of getting sick almost every other day. Basically I'm still the easily fatigued, exhausted, annoyed and don't really think much. Apa from that, I'm quite blessed with the people and environment around me. After a long day from work, it feel comforting to go back to this 'quarter-of-my-income' room. Expensive? Well, thats the cost of comfortable. At least I got somewhere nice to go back to right?

Currently in a quite stressful situation. Stomach discomfort since this morning. Its getting annoying but worrying at the same time. Especially when you have this past record having 'because-you-fucked-up' with your body sickness. Lets hope its not that serious. Maybe because of the age factor. Sad to admit but somehow I got sick quite frequently nowadays. Just now I was laying at the couch and its so comfortable that it soothes the pain. I almost fall asleep then got through it after awhile. And now lying on my bed made the pain worse. I'm totally screwed up in this way. The pain is so bothering that you hope crying will ease it but its not even to the point will make you cry. What you can do? Playing a song in repeat to distract your pain. The funny part? Its quite a sad song. 

Too Serious Too Soon - Gareth Gates

Seems like my brain rejecting all kind of thinking activity even to express any words that wondering there to resist the stomach discomfort. Now I'm really annoyed to the point I would cut out this stomach literally. #annoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment